Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Merrill Park

    Friday, June 18, 2021: I went a bit farther on this date: Merrill Park, Fairview Avenue, Colonia (near Woodbridge in Middlesex County), New Jersey (732-381-3555). Here on 182 acres, this park contained fields and courts to take part in different sports, along with playgrounds, picnic groves, and a small animal haven. When I was there, I ate my picnic lunch, and afterward, I saw and took pictures of the animal haven. The animals I noticed were plenty of chickens, some ducks, and a few geese, as well as a vulture, a peacock, goats, and a cow. Finally, we drove through this park and glanced at the different facilities before heading home. Therefore, if you are in that part of Middlesex County, it would be worthwhile to check out this park--and be as active or relaxing as you wish!   

No comments:

Post a Comment