Monday, July 31, 2023

Special Notice

I have kind of semi-retired on my traveling and going to science fiction and space events.
Therefore, I have limited most of my travels to within Camden County and Burlington County, NJ and Bucks County, PA.
As for SF cons and space events, I am mainly going to Philcon.
If you read my past publications and blogs, you can see that I have traveled through much of the USA and Canada as well as going overseas--especially to England.  I have also gone to many different kinds of science fiction conventions and space exploration events.
Nevertheless, if something special happens outside of these counties, I will attend  that event.
I will not fully retire!

3 comments:

  1. This is not a sudden move because I did it in steps:
    My last overseas trip was in 2001. The last time I flew was in 2003. My last time I was out of the country was in 2005. The last major trip was in 2015, and my last city hopping or visiting NYC, Philly, and DC a few times a year was in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have noticed that I had different spiritual followings through the years in my publications. Anyway, as of 2019, I started going to the Episcopal Church (in the Anglican Communion), and once in a while, I'll also visit the Presbyterian Church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I mentioned this on my website, I still can not stress this enough: If you want to visit the places I mentioned, go to the events I mentioned, or buy any products or books I recommended, please phone them, look them up online, or check the reference department of your local or county library before visiting or buying anything! A lot of things can change in over the 20 years that I have started writing for Dimensional Press or the Dotty's Dimensions publications.

    ReplyDelete