Friday, April 14, 2023

Village on High

      Friday, April 14, 2023: After being at the Vineland Flea Market earlier that day, I headed to another shopping area in another town in Cumberland County, New Jersey: Millville. In this case, I didn’t expect bargains because Village on High, 501 North High Street (856-765-0404) included close to a dozen shops, and inside those cottages, the vendors sold art, jewelry, and accessories, as well as candles, soaps, and other boutique merchandise. I mostly browsed and bought a smoothie at the vegan café. While in this village, I felt as though I was in a museum area looking at art in different forms--except that this art was for sale! Anyway, I was glad that I looked around, but I’d most likely do most of my buying at flea and farmers’ markets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment