Friday, April 14, 2023

Vineland Flea Market

     Friday, April 14, 2023: I’ve been a sucker for flea and farmers’ markets! Therefore, I decided to check out the Vineland Flea Market, 2896 South Delsea Drive (Route 47), Vineland (Cumberland County), New Jersey (856-362-5393). Although I was there on a weekday and saw about a dozen tables occupied with vendors selling everything from produce to antiques to pure junk, some of the people there informed me that on the weekends, especially in the afternoon, almost all of the tables were usually occupied. Altogether, this place had around seven rows of pavilions containing dozens or more tables each—and that’s not counting the outside tables and food trucks. Nevertheless, the few tables I saw had a variety of merchandise: produce, furniture, and household items, as well as clothes, jewelry, and other stuff too numerous to mention. Therefore, I ended up buying a few things. Get here early if you want a good parking spot, and if you want to be a vendor, get in touch with them.      

No comments:

Post a Comment