Sunday, December 29, 2013

Houses Of Worship

Houses of worship that I attended on a regular or semi-regular basis:
1) St. Lawrence RC Church, Lindenwold, NJ: baptized in 1956 and attended in 1962 through 1968.
2) Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Lindenwold, NJ: 1963 through 1969.
3) St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Clementon, NJ: 1970 through 1974.
4) St. John the Evangelist Church, Chews Landing, NJ: 1974 through 1976.
5) Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, Berlin, NJ: 1976 and from 1981 through 1984.
6) Grace Episcopal Church, Haddonfield, NJ: 1984 through 1991.
7) Haddonfield Friends Meeting House (Quakers), Haddonfield, NJ: 2000....
8) Joined Universal Life Church: www.ulchq.com or ulcseminary.org/

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still registered with Universal Life Church, but I now go to an Episcopal Church: St. Mary's in Clementon, NJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now mainly attend St. Mary's Episcopal Church, but once a year, I visit Grace Episcopal Church in Haddonfield, and once every few years, First Presbyterian Church in Haddonfield.

      Delete
    2. Because of covid-19, everything is online.

      Delete
  3. I have made some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous is the name I have to use until I can figure out this system in order to make comments on my own blogs. Dotty Kurtz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyway, in regard to the blog post: In addition to going to the Episcopal Church, I also attend a Presbyterian Church once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I currently attend Grace Episcopal Church in Haddonfield, NJ.

    ReplyDelete