Friday, March 11, 2022

Heart Felt Designs

      Friday, March 11, 2022: This has been the first time since November 2021 that I took a day trip within New Jersey. Because the weather was good, I traveled through parts of Salem County, NJ, and my first stop was at this place: Heart Felt Designs Country Shop, 24 South Railroad Avenue, Pedricktown (856-299-2133). Inside, I looked at a “country store” that displayed many kinds of merchandise associated with such a store: artificial floral arrangements, candles, and furniture, as well as birdhouses, some gourmet foods, and other items. I especially became aware of the candles because the fragrances of those candles were the first thing I smelled. It was a bit crowded, and I noticed that the store clerk was in the process of making shamrock decorations for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day. Meanwhile, I also saw some Easter decorations. Other stuff sold here included soaps, metal ware, lawn decorations, lamps, pottery, pillows, placemats, etc. Nevertheless, after browsing, I bought some mixes for dips and soups. Anyway, if you are traveling through Salem County, a stop here would be a pleasant way to browse—and if you are not careful, you might buy something!      

No comments:

Post a Comment