Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Robbinsville Farmers' Market

     Tuesday, July 12, 2022: If you read some of my past blogs, you would know that I enjoyed visiting farmers’ markets! On the date above, I visited one in Mercer County, New Jersey: Robbinsville Farmers’ Market, 66 Sharon Road, Robbinsville (609-259-3600). Although it wasn’t a large market, there were over 20 profit vendors selling mostly edible merchandise: produce, baked goods, and dairy, as well as jarred foods, packaged foods, and snacks. The non-edible items for sale included candles, crafts, soaps, and so forth. I also noticed a few non-profit vendors promoting their causes. Meanwhile, the market was located on a former golf course that has now been parkland containing a butterfly garden, a community garden, and walking paths. It made for a pleasant hour for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment